Sunday, February 18, 2007

Questions on my paper

1. I think i gotl my story well, i put a lot of feeling into my paper.
2. I think i especially did well with staying on topic and not rambling.
3. Their are several things about my paper that needs improvement. such as length, grammar, punctuations, and spelling.
4. In this paper everything came from a specific part of my life so thats how i came up with my ideas.
5. I read over my paper once or twice to see if anything needs to be changed or fixed.
6.No i didn't use any photographs except for my descriptions. But if i were to have used photographs i would have inculded a picture of me in the "closet" or special room.
7. Other peoples responses influenced me to explain my story well and show more feeling in my writing.
8. Next time in my paper i would work on trying to make it longer and also to work on grammar and spelling.

No comments: